- 12 month warranty – Against faulty parts or labour but no damage
- Discounted Screen Protection – Reduce the risk of your screen breaking again
- Send your repairs in with a free post ins label provided with us and get it back within 3-5 working days.
What to do if your Samsung Note 20 has water damage?It happens all the time – we drop our Samsung Note 20 in the bath or the sink. Then, you will wonder if drying your phone in a bag or rice works – or drying it on the radiator works. This is not the way to fix a water-damaged Samsung Note 20! Here’s what to do;
- 1. If your Samsung Note 20 is turned on, switch it off
- 2. If it’s switched off, leave it off
- 3. Take your Phone out of it’s case and shake off the excess water